We offer the best packing and wrapping service
When you decide to move into a new place, the most important part is the proper transportation of all your belongings to ensure that they arrive safely. If you engage us, you don’t have to worry about all the hard work. We’re packing experts and we can guarantee that all your possessions will be in good hands.
Hiring a reliable and responsible team of movers can help you to have a stress-free move. Sunshine Movers have a professional team that is trained to give you the best moving service possible. It doesn’t matter what needs or difficulties your move may have – we can take care of everything and we’ll work hard to fulfill all your requirements and achieve the move the day that you need it.
Sunshine Movers uses only the highest quality supplies when it comes to packing and wrapping. We select the right products to ensure that all your belongings will arrive at your new home without any damage. With our full-service packing and wrapping, you don’t have to do anything because will be in charge of everything, from providing the supplies to labelling each box.
Tips for packing
Packing is everything when it comes to moving into a new place – it all comes down to when you start putting items in the first box. Before you begin this process, you have to determine whether you’ll do all the packing or if you can hire a professional team to help you. If you’re unable to hire a trained team, we’ve got some great tips that can facilitate the whole process. Sunshine Movers can guarantee you an extremely safe method for packing your possessions and transporting them to your new house damage-free.
Here are some tips:
- Organize: Moving is tough and involves many tasks. It’s totally normal to feel that you don’t know where you should start. The first thing that will help you to see everything clearly is to get organized. You can start by selecting the things that you’ll need in your new house and the things that you can get rid of. You can also create a list with all the things that you have to do and the things that you already did.
- Pick the moving day: If you pick your moving day early, you can plan and work accordingly.
- Donate or sell: When you finish the process of selecting the things that you don’t need in your new house, you can sell your items or donate them. If you can do this before packing, you’ll have more space to work with and you’ll feel less stressed during the packing process.
- Get packing supplies: Before you start packing your belongings, you should collect all the supplies that you may need such as boxes, bubble wrap, strong tape, permanent markers, etc.
- Classify your items: Organizing your belongings by category will help you when unpacking. Sorting your things in the correct way can help you have an easier packing and unpacking process – you’ll find everything fast.
- Pack ornaments first: All the objects that you don’t use frequently, like art and decorative items, can be packed several weeks before you move.
- >Pack a bag with personal items: It’s important that you have a bag with essential and personal things for you and your family, such as toothbrushes, toilet paper, etc. During the move, you should keep these items close to you because you’ll need them when you arrive.
- Pack the essentials: For the first week in your new home it’s important that you have a box with the essentials items such as coffee, snacks, and whatever belongings you consider important for the first days in your new home.
- Label everything: If you want an easy unpacking process, you should label every box and bag that you packed. If you label all your items by category and by room, you’ll locate everything quickly when you arrive. Also, you can create a list with all the items inside each box and put a number on it. When you arrive at your new place and you need something, just check your list and search the corresponding box – you’ll have total control of your possessions.