Short-notice moving services
The team at Sunshine Movers is prepared and trained to provide special attention to our customers in extreme emergency moving situations. If you have to move right away and you don’t know how to make this happen, you can count on our ‘Same Day Moving Service’ that will help you to achieve this goal effectively.
The only thing that you have to do is contact us and we will take care of your moving needs. It doesn’t matter if you call us at the last minute – your move will have the best service, with quality and professionalism throughout the whole process. Sunshine Movers is fully licensed and insured and our team will treat you with the respect that you deserve. Our goal is to meet your needs entirely and we’ll work hard to make your move easier for you and your family.
Steps for make a last minute move
Moving last minute is not ideal because it requires a lot of work to organize. We understand that you may have an emergency and you need to move right away – that’s why we offer our ‘Same Day Moving Service’ to help you during what can be a very stressful process for you. If you are reading this, it’s probably because you are wondering how it’s possible to conduct an entire move in just one day. We’ve got some tips that can help you:
- Hire movers: Most people need a minimum of eight weeks to plan an entire household move. However, last minute moves are becoming more common. One of the things that you really need to do is hire last-minute movers that can guide you through the moving process. And you are in the right place – we can help you! If you engage us, we are committed to being by your side and fulfilling all your needs to get you moved within a day.
- Don’t stress: It’s normal that you feel overwhelmed when you have to move so quickly. Nonetheless, the worst thing you can do is increase the stress that you are already experiencing.
- Make a moving checklist: In a last minute move, you should be even more prepared and organized than usual. Before everything starts, take a moment to sit down and start writing a detailed moving checklist. This will help you to remember everything and will make the entire move go smoother.
- Get packing supplies: Even if you are running out of time, you’ll need packing supplies such as boxes, bags, markers, etc. Try to collect as much as you can so you have everything handy when the time comes to pack.
- Get rid of things: At this point, it’s important that you keep only the things that you’ll really need in your new home. One positive thing about a last minute move is that you tend to be ruthless in how you sort and pack – so take advantage of that! Moving quickly doesn’t have to be as stressful as you might think. Quickly choosing the items that you’ll pack and the ones that you’ll leave behind can give you peace of mind.
- Pack the items to keep: If you have the supplies that you’ll need and you’ve disposed of any items that you won’t use anymore, it’s time to start packing all your belongings because this will be the most time-consuming task.